Check In For No Scale Challenge til V-DAY!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Hey There!!

We are doing so awesome staying off these scales with all the challenges and weightloss going on around us..We have still be warriors with remaining off so we can see those great results and practice what we know!..Just wanted to follow up with you guys and see how it is going...

I myself have been doing well I am sure I have gained muscle which i am excited... Talk with you all soon..

I, Stephanie Cook has not gotten on the scale since starting this challenge.....

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I, Tayonia has not gotten on the scale since the starting of this challenge either...
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I haven't stepped on the scale...but it was looking at me the other day..."come on...you're doing so good...just step on me for one second and see how good you're doing!"
  • Armycane
    Options
    It's easy at home since I am really at home, but at work with my day to day, I am an Army recruiter and need to ensure our applicants meet ht/wt, it's harder, but I haven't stepped/gotten on a scale since the challenge started!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I, Tasha Hardeman hasn't stepped on the scale since I started this challenge. Goin hard on my workouts and eatting right so looking for big numbers on weigh in day.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I mrsmofasa have not steped on the scale and I can't wait til the 14th
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Typically I avoid the scale since it always seems more like a beast of burden than anything else. Unfortunately, I saw myself before getting in the shower earlier & did weigh since I have felt like I have gained & now LOOK like I have... I have - 5 pounds!!! And it's not muscle!!!

Time to reassess, readjust, reconfirm & move on!!!