Hello!

Options
Hello, my name is Suzanne..the great state of Massachusetts is where I call home, where all my friends and family live. I do reside in Michigan though, but go back home at least 1-2 times a year to see everyone. So feel free to join, maybe a short intro if able. :happy:

As the main display area you see of the state is the hampshire county area..thats where I grew up. :happy:

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bill. I live in Northern Worcester, MA. I'm 41 and I've lived in Mass for 38 of my 41 years. Father of two boys. Sports fan (no soccer or NBA).
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andrea and I'm from the Foxboro area. Lived in MA all my life but most of it slightly north of Boston. I crossed the invisible Boston fence into the south shore about 8 years ago.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bill. I live in Northern Worcester, MA. I'm 41 and I've lived in Mass for 38 of my 41 years. Father of two boys. Sports fan (no soccer or NBA).

Sorry, I live in Northern Worcester County.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I can see nobody has posted in here in a while, but I will try anyways. My name is Chris, and I'm from Easton, but currently reside in North Quincy with my fiance. Just joined MFP recently to lose some weight for the wedding!
  • Koryuu
    Koryuu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm from the area just before the bridges onto Cape Cod. ^^
    I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life, though I go to school in Vermont. One year of school left!
    I have six brothers and sisters, all younger. The brothers are all taller and skinnier of course. >.<
    Anyway, so Hi!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I'm from the area just before the bridges onto Cape Cod. ^^
    I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life, though I go to school in Vermont. One year of school left!
    I have six brothers and sisters, all younger. The brothers are all taller and skinnier of course. >.<
    Anyway, so Hi!

Hi! North Central Mass here. I love Vermont!
  • Koryuu
    Options
    I drive through that area to get to school. ^^
    Vermont has the same tourist problem as the Cape Area though. Which is why, earlier today I was wondering...does dodging tourists count as exercise?
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    It only counts if you can get your heart rate over 120!!!
  • Koryuu
    Options
    XD I'll have to remember to ask the tourist I'm dodging if they have a heart rate monitor on them.
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

Matt from Millis here - good see a MA site on MFP.

Cheers,
    Matt
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Hi Matt!
  • FatAssBecky
    FatAssBecky Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Weymouth here. Just ditched Weight Watchers and hoping to lose the last 10 lbs on my own.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Weymouth here. Just ditched Weight Watchers and hoping to lose the last 10 lbs on my own.

Welcome to the show!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just found this group. Im from Southeastern MA. :-)

Feel free to send a friend request
  • MomsTaxi23
    MomsTaxi23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone, I just started this website, I am from Natick, MA live in MA since high school. Lived in alot of other state before that. Good luck to everyone,
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ludlow here, just outside of Springfield. We have our own exit off the Pike and everything!

masshole%2Bmap.jpg
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Ludlow here, just outside of Springfield. We have our own exit off the Pike and everything!

masshole%2Bmap.jpg

Having your own exit is a big deal out your way!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Mindy from Franklin originally but as of April of this year I am a resident of Blackstone, Ma. It's between Bellingham and Rhode Island. I would love to meet up with someone close by. I would love to find someone to hike with.
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options

masshole%2Bmap.jpg

Having your own exit is a big deal out your way!
    Yeah, we only have the third-largest city in New England...not much here...
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Don here, I am not far from the Wrentham outlets.
    . Figured it been a while since anyone posted, I thought I would see if it would stir it upsome...