Pre Season

How is everyone going with the pre-season tasks?

The hardest one so far for me was throwing out all my sugary cereals in my cupboards! It's for the best but I am going to miss them..I shouldn't be eating them to start with, but I can feel that this program is going to make me realise alot of things I'm doing in everyday life that contributes to my weight gain.

Not long now!

Replies

• Symphony2
    Symphony2 Posts: 38 Member
    Well done with those cereals!! You know what? Maybe you could make a goal to allow yourself a sugary cereal treat in 4 weeks' time when you've already met some of your goals. It's not a 'good' treat, but you know what? After you've had that treat, you're going to feel so, so ILL!!! You'll be amazed how awful those cereals are 'actually' making you feel, but because it's a habit you've forgotten what it's like to feel GOOD in the morning!! LOL Say 'hello' to a new you, because you won't recognise yourself after a week of real nutrition for breakfast!! By kick-off you'll be BUZZING!!

The hardest pre-season for me has been goal-setting because I set a whole pile of goals in January and now I'm injured so half my goals have gone down the toilet and I'm really struggling with such de-motivation before the year's even started!! I have set myself a NEW goal which is to sit down and reassess and set some fresh goals for myself this week.