So tired!

Options
Kelwalks4
Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
I have been motivated transition from walking to jogging, but by the time I get home from working and tutoring... I am exhausted! Does anyone have any tips or ideas?

:ohwell:

Replies

• zabbyvinny
    Options
    I know the feeling, 30 kids all day and plenty of rest needed. I was walking but have invested in a cross trainer so at least I can watch a bit of tv and stay warmer!! Some times though I am looking for excuses as to why I won't exercise before I even get home. Main thing is to remind yourself that you are doing this for you!
    Keep up the momentum Kelwalks4 and when you see the results you will be glad you did x
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Most days I have no ambition to go out and get my workout in, but I got a membership to a local gym and figured that if I am paying for it, I really should use it. It is a 15 minute drive home from work, while the gym is only 2 minutes from the school, so I make myself go everyday right after work before I have to drive home.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this. I too find that the only way I can really motivate myself is if I go to the gym on the way home from work. Once I'm home there's no chance! I have managed to talk a few other teachers into going to the gym straight after work two days a week so they help me get motivated on those days. I also find once I'm there it's a good way to reflect through the day and shut my mind off a bit.
  • LilySpencer
    Options
    I can relate to the so tired. I get to the gym once every weekend. I am trying to work up to twice. Our small school seems to have so many meetings. We have 120 kids and 10 teachers. My problem is meetings. Next week I have one on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.