Hi! Old to WW, new to the new system--it has been a while!

Options
Hi there, years ago I was a WW member and lost my weight, and became lifetime member. That was before kids, house, school, separation, well, you know how it goes. I have had great success with MFP, but lately keep losing motivation and am slipping. So I am joining WW at work to respark my motivation with something new, and will use it along with MFP. Looking forward to friending others who are also on WW!

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    hello...i just joined also. i am on my second week. so far so good. loving the free veggies, fruit. that is now my go to food. which i guess is why they made it free. haha
    good luck to you...
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did ww years ago also and have just started up again a week ago, good luck and if you need some motivation I could use some too :)
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I have been doing both since end of september and lost over 3 stone. I like to check out my cals as well as points. Good luck with it. If I can do it anyone can :O) You have done it before so you know you got it in you. xxx
  • shortee75
    Options
    hello...i just joined also. i am on my second week. so far so good. loving the free veggies, fruit. that is now my go to food. which i guess is why they made it free. haha
    good luck to you...

Just a bit of advice from being a WW member online and reading others post regarding the 'free fruits/veggies' - most say they had to either cut back to 5 servings a day or start counting anything over 5 as 1-2 pts because they weren't seeing the scale move. WW meetings leaders have also said just because it's free doesn't mean you should overdo it.
  • Hummingbird82
    Hummingbird82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I, too, am re-starting weight watchers on this new PointsPlus System. IF you need motivation and support we are here for you! I started off a couple weeks ago and last week was rough lost some motivation, BUT I think its because I hadn;t gone to a meeting to get that re-energized motivation so getting back on the wagon this week!
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How many points is like pineapple in a can if they are in their natural juices?
    good luck to you...

Just a bit of advice from being a WW member online and reading others post regarding the 'free fruits/veggies' - most say they had to either cut back to 5 servings a day or start counting anything over 5 as 1-2 pts because they weren't seeing the scale move. WW meetings leaders have also said just because it's free doesn't mean you should overdo it.
  • shortee75
    Options
    How many points is like pineapple in a can if they are in their natural juices?

From what I understand, you would count based on what the calculator tells you or you can drain and rinse for 0 points value.