Day 24 - For Me :)

Options
Watched the super bowl, made fresh bruschetta so I could control the "calories", and homemade buffalo chicken chunks with boneless skinless breast meat, cornmeal with scant flour, pan fried and a side of buffalo sauce "no cal" for dipping. I managed to go over by about 40.. no to bad, the chips I just had a hard time staying away from :( Oh well.

Got my shred in after the game... Finally finished the shred at 10 P.M. Maybe I'll continue to burn in my sleep LOL One can only hope :)

I am thinking since I finish on Saturday, I'll take off Sunday and then start again Monday... That's the plan, if I wait to long I'm afraid I'll slack!

Good night... If anyone wants to start again on Monday please join Craig and I... I know we lost a few people on the shred, maybe try another go round?? Would love the company!!

Good Night!

Replies

• djuniteus
    Options
    That's a great meal Stef!!! I'm glad you got it done even though it was late. I have a hard time doing it that late. I know you have a family and I don't. I found out today that I was dragging for not doing the shred. I guess I started to like working out in the morning before work. Have a great night!! :)