sassy by summer...

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
just a little note about our next challenge... i know im not gonna be able to come up with new challenges every week but i will do my best to vary them a bit and im sure your all more than willing to take a week here and there... the new challenge will be called sassy by summer and i would like us all to just continue writing on foxy by valentines group page so we have the same people..but feel free to let your friends know that they can join if they want...

we can start the new challenge as soon as we weigh in on friday but there will be a little change and let me know how you feel about it....
we will now be weighing in on a tuesday morning( the reason for this is that most of us struggle to be good on the weekends this will make us be good)
so we will weigh in on friday this week and then again on tuesday and every tuesday after that
we will use the same spreadsheet this way we know how far we have come... ill just add more dates to it.. let me know if your in or not xxx

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am in :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays are going to be harder for me but im in xxxx
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm in but can't give up my weekends, have no choice as I am not home on weekends so no choice in any meal I have and can't be rude nd refuse! I will still weigh on Tuesdays though but I probably won't see very good results so will do Fridays too. :/
  • loischapman
    Options
    very smart..Tuesday will definitely be tougher but I am in...you are great for taking this on. I will help wherever I can and come up with challenges or whatever you need. Thank you so much
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Sounds great to me!! I think Tues is a good day, it wont keep you totally on weight loss mode all weekend but it will make you think before you eat everything in sight.
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Andreaie, this is a website that I found that might give an idea for some daily challenges...it shows how to do things with video. Hope it helps.

Daily Workout – Feb 6th | Skinny Ms.
    skinnyms.com
    Today we’ll be working triceps, abs and obliques. You will need water, a mat, 2-4 sets of dumbbells of varying weights and a flat bench or exercise balls. Complete 4 circuits and be sure to increase weight for each circuit.
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Since I will not be Foxy by Valentine's, I am hoping for some Sassy by Summer.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in Andrea! Weighing in on Tuesday will make me be sooo much better on the weekends... not sure if that's good or bad though LMBO!

I'll also help whenever I can...

what will be our "ending" goal date?? Are you going for June 1st?
  • andreaie
    Options
    I am definitely in Andrea! Weighing in on Tuesday will make me be sooo much better on the weekends... not sure if that's good or bad though LMBO!

I'll also help whenever I can...

what will be our "ending" goal date?? Are you going for June 1st?

we will aim for june 1st if that suits everyone... but we will set our first goal for the end of april and then we can *kitten* how we are all doing... so if we do it as a goal for april and then a goal for june??
  • princess_tia
    Options
    I am in :smile:
    Tuesday weigh in is a brilliant idea, that way we can all keep track on weekend and our treat day will be wednesday......
    Thank you so much Andrea for doing this.......:flowerforyou:
  • princess_tia
    Options
    And I'll help you with challenges and stuff...any time x
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    I'm in!

I've loved the foxy by valentine's thread...though i was a little optimistic haha xx
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in...Set my goal for April
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I'm in!

Loving the new weigh in day, have no choice but to be good at the weekends :)
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    OK so somehow I missed the whole group thing and I just saw a posting by andreaie on my "wall" about sassy by summer, and I eventually found my here....were you guys trying to ditch me?? :laugh: I recall seeing something about a "group" on the valentine's challenge but I didn't know what it meant - I thought everyone was just posting on the their statuses. I kept checking the Valentine's thread and there was nothing there. :grumble:
  • andreaie
    Options
    OK so somehow I missed the whole group thing and I just saw a posting by andreaie on my "wall" about sassy by summer, and I eventually found my here....were you guys trying to ditch me?? :laugh: I recall seeing something about a "group" on the valentine's challenge but I didn't know what it meant - I thought everyone was just posting on the their statuses. I kept checking the Valentine's thread and there was nothing there. :grumble:

aww thats terrible i feel so bad...
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in on Mondays before the Foxy challenge, so I can just change back to the beginning of the week
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Ok, here we go for Tuesdays!
    Hope i don't forget it's moved haha x