results!?

Options
Anyone finished the program? Im currently doing brazil butt lift (in in week 3 now) but after im debating between insanity, hip hop abs and turbo fire...

just wonder what everyones results are like for this program! :)

Feel free to friend me too if you want! ill talk to anyone and im a good motivator!

Replies

• isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I have lost 6lbs in one month that includes missing a few workouts due to injury (not exercise related) and company coming so did some laid back workouts to include my company. I never lose weight so quickly so I know it is all due to TurboFire, plus feel so much more energetic!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I got great results! I lost 17 pounds and 19 inches during my first round. I had a TON of energy while working out. I love that the workouts aren't longer than an hour - so I was able to fit them into my day.

Here are my before/after pictures:
    DAY190.jpg
    d1d90back.jpg
    d1d90side.jpg
  • Amanda993
    Options
    I wish I had done a before photo! I started Turbo Fire about a month ago, and I can tell that my clothes are looser and my stomach is flatter. My energy and endurance are improving and I'm just feeling firmer overall. Even my hubby has commented. I'm excited to see where I'll be after 90 days.
  • thursdaythunderstorms
    Options
    thanks for replying guys!!! i might have to make this my next endeavor! :)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Amanda - Take a picture now! Its always nice to see where you came from, that was the biggest motivator for me! :)
  • sandymck413
    sandymck413 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have say Kelsey that your before and after picture are encouraging I wish I was brave enough to do what you did.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I took some before photos and those were probably the most motivation to get my butt moving. I knew I had gained 40 pounds in the past few years but I didn't know I looked like that from behind......there is nothing pretty about back fat!!!:noway:
  • Steph62002
    Options
    My profile pic is my before/after. I started with Turbo Jam, moved on to Turbo Fire and then ChaLean Extreme.
    From 2008 until now - 99 lbs lost and I don't even know how many inches! I went from a size 18 to a size 4.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my before/after. I started with Turbo Jam, moved on to Turbo Fire and then ChaLean Extreme.
    From 2008 until now - 99 lbs lost and I don't even know how many inches! I went from a size 18 to a size 4.

Holy cow! This is amazing, and good for you! I hope that I can look like you someday :)