RED TEAM WEEK 5 WEIGH-IN (02/07/2012)

Options
2»

Replies

• rainlover007
    Options
    PW: 157
    CW: 158
    This week is changing. Done. I'm going to 150 in 3 weeks.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 182.3

Not much but going down. Slowly getting back, still not running but at a walk/jog.
    Have a great one everyone!
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    pw 159
    cw 160
    rough week, but no excuses I need to really focus this week :noway:
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 158.2
    CW: 157.1
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW 158
    CW 158

But I lost another half inch off my waist. As usual, my weight on Tuesday is more than my weekend weight, but I did not gain any from last week's weigh in. I keep saying that sooner or later Tuesday will not be more than Sat, darn it!

Red Team Week 6 Challenge: goal weight for the end of the 12-week BL challenge: 149 (I want SO much to break that 150 mark again!) Ultimate long-term goal is still 142, but I accept that it may take longer to get there than I would have preferred.
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    PW: 140
    CW: 139.5

Superbowl Sunday killed me! But Im back on track, and ready to loose some #s this week!
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.5
    CW: 179.7

Another gain :S I had a cold last week so exercised a lot less than usual and then I went out for dinners and cocktails for my birthday with friends at the weekend and had a huge meal with over a bottle of wine each with family on Monday. PLUS during the week I've been coming home and eating family sized french-sticks, cupcakes and all sorts of things because I've been feeling illl and anxious.

I'm going to be coming back to the BL boards and participating more in the challenges this week though. I still want to lose this weight.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    OK RED TEAM!!!! WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR WEEK 5 WEIGH IN!!! THE FOLLOWING PARTICIPANTS HAVE NOT POSTED THEIR WEIGH IN SO THEY HAVE BEEN DELETED:

ALLYBALLY6
    DEBORAH_MCCARTNEY
    FIREDRAGON064
    KAJ1230
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PW: 162.5
    CW: 161