Have you presssed play today?

What workout did you do today?? Keep up the great work and remember, You Are Not Tired :)

Replies

• nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Sure did! Still on TurboJam though, waiting for TurboFire to come this Friday!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    I will be turbo firing it tonight.....have to go get some grays covered first!!!

I am thinking about doing the Turbo Fire/Chaleane Extreme Hybrid......is anyone else doing this? I am just thinking it may help getting more toning in.
  • Crystal2807
    Crystal2807 Posts: 4 Member
    Did Fire 30 today, I am a beginer and not very good with the moves. Does it get easier to do the punches correct?
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Rhenee I am doing the hybrid and am noticing so much more tone and strength already, I am on week 3. I am not sure how the hyrbrid is supposed to work but am doing the weights & a HIIT on Mon Wed Fri and then Fire 45 or 55 on Tue Thur and hope to get some abs/yoga in on weekends but so far have not managed to fit it in.

You know if I would have saw a schedule like this at the start of my getting back on the wagon I would have said forget it!

Crystal keep with it, I was totally uncoordinated in the beginning but now the moves are so much easier (coordination wise) that it goes so fast and I really enjoy it rather than just flounder around :) I found weighted gloves really helped with my punches as I felt like I was just flailing my arms in the air like an idiot without them. I got ones where 1/4lb little mesh bags zip into the glove (they are so awesome) and I have to packs in so far which is about 1lb.....it's enough!

Also....wahoo, I finally re-took measurements. I am at round 40 days and have lost 6lbs, 3" off my waist (awesome) and about a 1/4" everywhere else :) TurboFire rocks :)

I started at 150lb and my goal is 125lb depending on how I feel as I get closer to my goal I am 5'4"ish. I set my sights high but may be happy with 130-135lb, will see :)
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    I start Turbo Fire tonight! I a bit nervous and excited! :)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    I was nervous too when I started, it looks a little insane, but it is so much fun :)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Crystal, it will get easier as you get familiar with how she calls out the combos! Just stick with it and soon you will be memorizing the DVDs!

Great job isys! That's an awesome loss for your first month! It took 6 weeks for me to see any noticable changes, and then it happened so quickly that it blew my mind!

Rhenee - I think that a Turbo Fire/ CLX hybrid would be awesome. The tones and sculpts were good, but I think weight lifting would help build more muscle. I'm going to be doing a hybrid with p90x since I already own them.
  • Tara1090
    So I started Turbo Fire last night... I thought "piece of cake" until I hit PLAY! WOW, I must have looked like a crazy woman jumping around in my living room :) I had NO clue what I was doing, but kept with it. I hope that a few more times and I can get the moves down. Its definitely addicting though, she keeps you going!
  • nikkishai
    Per FedEx, TurboFire is "out for delivery"!!!!! If I get it today I'm definitely pushing play!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Did Fire 30 today, I am a beginer and not very good with the moves. Does it get easier to do the punches correct?

I am also a beginner and I get so lost that I end up jumping around like an idiot...I hope this passes and gets easier because it is frustrating :(
  • Tara1090

I am also a beginner and I get so lost that I end up jumping around like an idiot...I hope this passes and gets easier because it is frustrating :(

Same here!!! I Just jump around and look crazy if I cant keep up! and yes its frustrating, but the most important part is that we are trying! :) We are still burning calories!!!!
  • nikkishai
    Per FedEx, TurboFire is "out for delivery"!!!!! If I get it today I'm definitely pushing play!

It came today!! Yahoo!!! Jumped right in and did Fire45/Stretch10. Reminded me of the TurboKick class at the gym so it was familiar. Um... OMG!!! Wow!!! Geez Louise!!!! Awesome workout!!!!
  • HIT 45 last night, first time awesome!
  • seesaey

Same here!!! I Just jump around and look crazy if I cant keep up! and yes its frustrating, but the most important part is that we are trying! :) We are still burning calories!!!!
    Exactly! Just keep moving when you get confused, I used to just jump rope until I could catch up. Are you all doing the "new to class" option? She breaks up each section so its easier to understand. You will get the hang of it eventually... trust me :)
  • seesaey
    Fire 45 is my FAVORITE! Not too much longer now until I start again! Getting so excited reading everyone's posts!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    So I finally started today, have been under the weather again...

Did fire 30 along with my jillian micheals shed and shred. over an hour working out (had to stop for 2 important phone calls) and burnt 688 cal for the day! Now I need a nap lol
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Fire 55ez for me today.