In an alternate universe...

Options
3trees
3trees Posts: 71 Member
Well, I was feeling depressed about the elimination. But then I realized that eventually all but one contestant will be eliminated. That helped me move on. I had a great run tonight. I ate well today. Tonight I went and heard three runners who ran in the marathon Olympic trials in Houston. They were such nice people. Humble. Inspiring. That also got me in a better mood.

So, I was wondering what would have happened, in an alternate Universe, if we would have more closely followed the format of the BL on TV around week 3. If we weighed in as teams. So, here we go..teams please step up to the scale:

Team Red: Starting weight 1411.5 Pounds lost: 3.5 Percent lost as a team: 0.25
Team Yellow: Starting weight 2252.5 Pounds lost: 15.7 Percent lost as a team: 0.70
Team Aqua: Starting weight 1101.2 Pounds lost: 5.0 Percent lost as a team: 0.45
Team Black: Starting weight 1476 Pounds lost: 10.2 Percent lost as a team: 0.69
Team Orange: Starting weight 1344.6 Pounds lost: 5.0 Percent lost as a team: 0.37
Team White: Starting weight 1836.1 Pounds lost: 4.6 Percent lost as a team: 0.25
Team Green: Starting weight 1626.0 Pounds lost: 14.2 Percent lost as a team: 0.87
Team Blue: Starting weight 1879.7 Pounds lost: 7.0 Percent lost as a team: 0.37

And the team with the biggest percent weight loss is....TEAM GREEN. Really, team green, you blew
the other teams out of the water. It wasn't even close! Bob and Dolvett are SO PROUD of you!
SailorMoon, special kudos to you for really bringing it this week! Along with team yellow,
you're the only teams where EVERYONE lost weight. Everyone did great! Congratulations,
you are all safe for one more week.

Oh, and 'at home' and 'medical leave' team members? BAM! You also did great this week! Awesome job!

OK, so it wasn't an alternate universe. But, regardless, this team ROCKS! I wanted to make sure you all knew how well we did as a team. I had a suspicion - and the numbers totally back me up.

Green team, you all inspire me so much!

BTW, if you voted me off, no worries. I don't put up the big numbers. It's OK. I won't be the last contestant
standing with the virtual confetti falling on my head. :-) But one of you may be, and I hope you are.

Meanwhile, thanks for being such a great group. I learn from you. I eat better. I'm inspired. Onward we all go
in our weight loss journey. Focus. Self control. Diet. Exercise. We've got this!

Go Green!

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    wow! I knew we were good, but the best last week? that's incredible!! Way to go guys! I am really glad to have met such a great, dedicated group of people! You all keep me inspired and I am so happy to be with you guys!

Maybe Don will do it that way after this elimination?? Who knows..Whatever the challenge this week is, lets ALL kick it out of the park, eliminated or not we are the GREEN TEAM!!