Month Two! Here we go!

Options
I know many of us have or will be starting the second month of Insanity this week. I'm guessing some of us are going to need some extra support. I did the fit test this morning and will do my first Max Interval Circuit workout tomorrow. Would love to hear from others who have started their month two workouts.

Replies

• wsogden87
    wsogden87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So how is month two for you? I start monday- so pumped! :)
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So far I have completed the first two days of Month 2. It had has been pretty hard for me. By the end of month 1, I was actually able to complete a workout without taking a break, but now I'm back to lots and lots of breaks. I'm assuming it will get easier, but for now its kicking my butt.
  • H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Did the fit test and the first cardio circuit tonight and thought I was going to die! I feel like I'm back to square one with not being able to keep up or do all the exercises.

Thankfully I know I far I came after the first month.

Not going to lie it will take all my willpower to get up and go everyday...I'm not a quitter and I finish everything I start (self affirmation).

Good luck to everyone on this Insane quest.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Still struggling with the first week of Month 2. Today's workout was Max recovery. I had to take plenty of breaks on this one too because my muscles just kept fatiguing.