Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduction

rpapesr
rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
Hello fellow Wisconsinites,
Been on MFP for just over a month and use this program mainly to calculate my caloric intake. I use a program called Fleetly for keeping track of my workouts and running (as well as motivation). Currently I am signed up for the warrior dash in Johnson Creek this fall and I am aspiring to run a 10k this year and (dare I dream) possibly a 1/2 marathon if I can push my body hard enough. Hopefully I will also get in a 1/2 dozen 5k runs inbetween. Right now I am down 16lbs for the 2012 year and hope to achieve an additional 10-15lbs to get into better running form. I started in December of 2011 only being able to run one mile and have worked my way up to five miles as of February. Through out the year I will be looking for people to lean on, get advice from, and be a mutual motivational partner. Anyone who has similar aspirations (weight or cardio) I encourage you to respond. Most of my friends lift weights and while I intend to get back into that circuit in March to keep my tone, my main goal is to be semi-competitive (or at least to not embarasse myself) in running. Male or female gender does not matter either. To me, this is about support and encouragement. In Wisconsin or even closer to Waukesha the better!
Hit me up, I am a great motivational partner!