Where we stand

Options
3trees
3trees Posts: 71 Member
OK, at the top of last week's show, we learned PhasedAngel and TaraAlbert got the most votes.
That's the bad news.

I hope you don't take it hard. I think I'll be gone in 2 weeks. Everyone will be gone except 1 by the end. The important thing is to stay focused on weight loss. I hope we can all continue to support each other.

Good news, if either of them are among the top 14 losers among all contestents over THE NEXT TWO weeks, they are back on. So, I'm assuming you want to stay in the game, so keep focused and send in your weights the next two weeks.

Bad news, we also lose 2 MORE members in 2 weeks. But this time it's a fair (in my opinion) elimination. The two players still on the ranch with the lowest percentage of weight loss are off.

Where we stand:
medical departure: JenniferBoyd81
Off-Ranch: AngelSwank, pjholcomb (keep sending in weights to be in contention for 'at home' winner

On the line (both could stay on ranch):
Need to finish in top 14 among all contestants in percent weight loss in next 2 weeks:
PhasedAngel and Tara Albert

On ranch (2 are going home):
Need to stay above the "yellow line" on the team in percent weight loss in next 2 weeks:
3Trees, Urbanmasala, Thomas1305, Jaygirl3, SailorMoon007

I can already tell you I'll probably be one of the two going home in 2 weeks. Not that I'm throwing in the towel, but I picked this team because you are all great at losing weight. So, if you out-lose me, I picked well! You all generally lose a greater percentage than me - and that's great! So, it's probably down to the other 4 of you 'on ranch' to not be with me below the yellow line. I hope that's motivating.

I'm also running a marathon in Austin in 2 weeks, and I often don't lose weight headed into marathons. I'll try to make this one different. I'm trying to lose a lot this week to be ready for some carbo loading next week, without blowing my weight loss. We'll see. Don't write me off - I'll be doing my best . Anyway, that's where I am.

I like the game right now - we have the right goal - to lose weight. Good weight losses are rewarded. Less weight loss? We're still headed in the right direction. I hope one of you will be the Biggest Loser this season.

Good luck! Go Green!

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This twist is crazy! And I'll be honest, I was shocked I was voted off..I do realize I haven't been losing a ton of weight the last WI, but honestly I am going to work extremely hard to get back "on ranch".

I hope everyone does well, and I will be here to support every one no matter what!

Keep up the great work!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Its almost frustrating. Wish we didnt have eliminations. We all need to work our butts off. i am so sccared of going home too. Started working out really hard this week. Keep it up Phased angel, i am sure we will have you back by next week
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    unfortunately ladies, i am sure i am leaving this week. i gained weight, thanks to TOM
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    don't worry about it, even if you do get eliminated we are still a team and I'm going to support you and everyone else until we reach our goals.

We should start our own NO elimination challenges. I would love to do this and add my DH to our group.

What do you guys think?
  • 3trees
    3trees Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    First, don't worry about a weight gain this week - while you had to turn in your weight this week I think only your combined loss over 2 weeks counts towards the elimination (unless I misunderstood again!). Makes me wonder how women on the BL TV show deal with TOM. Why is it never mentioned? It certainly is a real weight issue.

I think the eliminations have a good aspect - they help me keep focus and try to stay competitive. I just prefer if eliminations are based on weight loss, not random pairings, random numbers, etc, etc.

But I like the idea of some no elimination challenges. Maybe we could brainstorm this week - and start one next week? Or have weekly challenges, and we rotate the person selecting the challenge?

I don't want to do much this week - as I have a marathon next weekend. But if others want to start this week, that's good, too. Whatever people find to be helpful and motivating on our journey is good to me.