Ripped in 30 level 3 ab hold

Options
medoria
medoria Posts: 673 Member
First time around I had no problem with this. Not saying it was easy but my butt def. lifted from the floor. Second time around I dont lift even a little bit and I dont feel it in my abs at all. is there anything I could do diffrently? Or should I do a different move like for example hollow man, where I get full contact and can keep the contraction?

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I haven't done level 3 yet but the tables on level 2, I just can't do it. I guess my arms are too short? I can't get my butt up at all! So I usually do something different during that time.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yeah but keep trying! I also had problems with them and I did the best I could. I couldnt get my but all the way back but went as far as i could.
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    With the level 2 table ab lift I can't put my hands flat on the floor because as you have said my arms seem too short and I can't lift myself. However, I can do it if I hold myself more on my fingertips rather than the flat of my hands...not sure whether this is actually working as well to be honest...but I don't want to stop and do nothing so I am trying!! If anyone has a good alternative that I can be doing during this segment I would be grateful for any recommendation?

Thanks xx