The Avengers

Options
I saw the add and I wont lie I think I pissed my pants and screamed like a school girl when I saw it. Any one else exicted for it????? This the first movie in a long time I really want to go see opening day.

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    excited! I didn't see the SB. I did catch all the SB commercials via YouTube. best one was Avengers trailer!
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am completely excited for this movie to come out.
    (I'm already setting up the baby sitter for twin girls so I can take my son to see this.):smile:
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I only saw the teaser, but i'm sure I'll enjoy it :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    opening week!!! i'm so psyched.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I got my tickets ordered for Friday, I'm even taking an hour off work so I can get to an earlier showing.

We've waited for this for so long. I can remember Nick Fury showing up at the end of the first Iron Man and my mind just being blown. After all these years, going to the releases for Hulk, Thor, Captain America.... it's finally here.

Avengers Assemble.
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Avengers was AWESOME. I am so excited to hear that they're making more movies, too--I worried that this would be the end of it. Hurrah! :D
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, I have always favored DC, so much so that I never bothered with any of the Marvel movies.
    But after watching the Avengers trailer 47 million times (I work at the Disney Store so we had trailers going all the time) I really wanted to see it.

I ended up going to a Marvel movie marathon, spent 17 hours in the movie theater. Saw Iron Man 1 and 2, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America and then at midnight, the Avengers.

I have to say that my mind has been changed. I really love the Avengers and I really loved Captain America (Thor really let me down though..)