Another Meet Up?

Options
2»

Replies

• helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah to Middlebrook!
    who's up for meeting up at Middlebrook one day?

:drinker:
  • Claiire_Louise
    Options
    on a no beer for lent mission n got two ball n chains(kids) (three if u include the OH).
    i will just read about it lol. my social life went on the back burner a long time ago
  • weston1
    Options
    Hey peeps, another Manc here to gate crash your meets lol. I'd love to meet up and catch up with you all, especially since i am new to MFP and it's diet world x
  • SarahClarke84
    Options
    HI all! I have just joined and Im looking for anyone in Manchester that would want to join me in some exercise. Maybe jogging, zumba, dance classes, kick boxing or anything else! Happy to meet up for non-exercise too tho. Sarah x
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, whereabouts do you live?

So... meet up...
    Can we make it the 30th/31st? After pay day?
  • SarahClarke84
    Options
    I live in the northern quarter :smile:
  • aninha18m
    aninha18m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm from manchester area Ashton and would love to meet like minded people. I lost 3 stone for my wedding last year but put a stone and a bit back on after honeymoon (we went vegas who can resist the buffets!) im really good in the week and go to gym before work but at weekends with the husband i tend to fall off the wagon (chinese, lemon drizzle cake, wine!) would be great to have diet friends to keep me good at the weekend x