Core Classes and Stretch Classes

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
I don't think that many calories were burned because I was not panting/out of breath, etc...but do you log in core classes and stretch classes? I am thinking that the stretch is like yoga?

Replies

• sandymck413
    sandymck413 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just keep it up and push yourself every time you do the turbo fire especially on the hits, you will start see the result soon. :smile:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I log stretch, tone and sculpt classes. I don't burn very many calories, but I log them. I do wear a fitbit and a HRM watch though, so I can.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I started TF/CE hybrid Jan 1 & did my first stretch class on the weekend (sad right ;)) and actually really enjoyed it :) I am going to start adding it to my routine more as it is a nice way to stretch the muscles after the weights & HIITS! I use a heart rate monitor and log that way but if you don't have one just select mild stretching I think
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I do log mine - just so that I can see that I did them. I am focusing on doing them this round, last round I would skip parts (I really don't like yoga!) but your body really needs the stretching after the intense classes!!