This is who I am.

Options
nitepagan
nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
I was born and raised a catholic until I went to college at which point I abandoned the church. After I got divorced in 1992, I started on a path toward paganism. Have always been eclectic, never was in a coven. About 1996, I started making tarot bags which led me to vending up and down the the east coast, from New England to Virginia. After about 4 years, I was just about bankrupt which forced me to stop vending at pagan festivals. By that time, I felt I fit into native american spirituality, an attachment to Mother Earth and the planetary bodies. The Creator was my attachment to the spirit world. Also am a sensitive, so can feel what is happening to friends and acquaintances and also world events. I have always been enormously interested in Earth Changes and try to keep up with all that is happening. I also follow some channelings, some are over my head, others are not the Truth.

Replies

• blissfuldrake
    blissfuldrake Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My partner also vends at pagan festivals. In the past it has been all over the US, but now it is restricted mostly to the midwest and the Carolinas. It sure is NOT the way to get rich...or even make money at all...LOL It is in her blood, though, and it will continue. She vends mostly crystals, minerals, beads, and a smattering of pagan/Wiccan related supplies from all over the world. I tell her in her next lifetime to sell feathers. At least, that would be easier on her transmissions. :bigsmile:
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My partner also vends at pagan festivals. In the past it has been all over the US, but now it is restricted mostly to the midwest and the Carolinas. It sure is NOT the way to get rich...or even make money at all...LOL It is in her blood, though, and it will continue. She vends mostly crystals, minerals, beads, and a smattering of pagan/Wiccan related supplies from all over the world. I tell her in her next lifetime to sell feathers. At least, that would be easier on her transmissions. :bigsmile:

I used to have a bunch of places I would buy from, I did gemstones, chip necklaces, etc, native stuff incense, etc., tarot decks, my tarot bags, books, etc.