Hello there! I just joined the group!

Options
Fabulocity
Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
Hello everyone,:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
I am a new member who wants to connect with others who have 100 pounds to lose.
I have lost over 100 pounds and still need to lose about 100 more.
I also need more accountability as I find that I have slipped a bit.
I am also working to communicate my expectations and solidify my boundaries in my personal and professional life.
I am rethinking my strategy and have decided to work on getting more structure in my life.
So, I have decided that next week (my payday week) I am going to use more of the Amy's low sodium organic meals during the week so that I don't have to think about what I will eat during work. I'm still finalizing my list.

Today (Saturday) is the my new week. My goals for this week are:
Exercise 5 times this week (Cardio and Weights)
Follow my interim eating plan
Eat 2-3 servings of veggies per day
Drink 8-10 glasses of water
Communicate my professional boundaries at work

I look forward to connecting with you!

Sincerely,
Fabulocity

Replies

• tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fabulocity!
    I am so proud of how you lost 122 pounds and still are motivated to keep going!! COngrats on the huge milestone so far and good luck on the remainder. You have to be so proud of yourself!! Welcome to our group and feel free to friend me if you would like so we can encourage one another there too!
  • JENLHCOMER
    JENLHCOMER Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss so far! You already inspire me, Fabulocity.
  • JJR1965
    Options
    You have done so well, I hope I will be posting this when I have lost that much, would love to communicate with you for progress and tips
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have done great! It really sounds like you have your plan for the week together. Its so much easier when you break it down to one day or week at a time. I have my chicken in the oven right now that I will eat pretty much all week. Planning is what helps keep me on track.