Day 30- For Me

Options
I'm done!! I finished Jillians 30 day torture LOL I honestly cannot believe that I stuck with it this time!!! I did 30 days of shredding and I can tell. In just 30 days I have lost several inches and gained a TON of strength. I dont think I've lost much weight and may have actually added on from what I had lost. My husband says that if I did gain it would probably be muscle mass replacing fat mass. I haven't weight myself since my last weigh in but I just dont feel like i'm "lighter" LOL I have been abusive of salt in the past 3 days so I will not be measuring or weighing in until probably Monday, I really need time to counteract that sodium for a true reading.

So thank you to all who have motivated me, started the group and cheered me on!! It has helped more than you know and I hope we continue to push each other and make each other laugh =) You guys are the best MFPers EVER!!

Stefanie

Replies

• djuniteus
    Options
    Congrats Stef!!! I'm So proud of you!!! I am a little scared of starting the torture you speak of again! LOL! :) Have a Wonderful rest day!!
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Yay!! So awesome! Congrats! I am into week 4 of my half marathon training, so my non-running workout days are down to about 2 per week.

I also left my Shred DVD in CA! Grrrr! So I went and bought Jillian's Ripped in 30 DVD. IT'S KILLER!!!! I'm on week 1(only did 1 day) and OMGosh, I was SO SORE the day after!

I will probably be doing that 2 days per week. I want to keep up the strength and lean muscle in my upper body that I have gained from the Shred!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You sure have dropped weight so the marathon training is really working. I hear running is the best thing for a person. I struggle with arch issues and severe shin splints so I dont run :( I would LOVE to run. I did go out and purchase some KT Tape and will try taping up to see if it helps my arch and shins.

I hear ripped in 30 is harder than the shred?? Good Luck LOL