Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

12/2/12

Last check in!

starting weight: 251
week 1: 247
week 2: 242
week 3: 239
week 4: 235
week 5: 231
week 6: no weigh in
week 7: 228
week 8: 225
week 9: 224
week 10: 220
week 11: 216
week 12: 216
week 13: 215
weight lost this week : 1lb
total loss: 36 lbs

I lost 36lbs in 13 weeks i am very happy with that number! That being said I didn't meet my exercise goals this week but I think for a few weeks I need to concentrate on my university work so I will be continuing to calorie count but uni is going to come before the gym (just for a few weeks).

Thanks for sticking this out with me. Knowing I have to report on here each week has kept me honest!

Replies

• m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    You have done amazing and should be very proud of yourself!
    I didn't finish nearly as well as I wanted to but I can't complain.

tarting weight: 150
    Week 1: 147
    Week 2: 146
    Week 3: 143.7
    Week 4: 144
    Week 5: out of town
    Week 6: 142
    Week 7: 142
    Week 8: 141
    Week 9: 140
    Week 10: 141
    Week 11: 138
    Week 12: 137
    Current weight: 137

Weight lost: 0
    Total lost: 13lbs

Last weeks challenge: FINISH STRONG!
    Stay under my calorie goal for the week.
    Make it to the gym four times (or videos at home).

That didn't happen. Wednesday I pinched something in my back (I wasn't even doing anything cool!) and missed the gym most of the week. I went twice and didn't bother with any videos because I didn't want to make anything worse. Stress is really getting to me right now - we've just found out our landlords are getting divorced and have sold our house so we have to find a new place. The fact that I've managed to maintain my weight this week is more than I was expecting so I'm actually very happy with my ending number. Not quite what I started out for but finding out that I don't really want that number is also just fine with me. Now comes the hard part - learning to live and eat and exercise and maintain a healthy weight. I have no idea how to do that.

Good luck with all your classes!
    You're almost half way to your goal - you CAN do this - you've already proven it :)
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Good luck with maintenance! You have done really well! Sorry about having to move but hopefully you will find somewhere even better!