When is your BIG day? And Where?

Options
2»

Replies

• ltakaki71
    ltakaki71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Congratulations and I'm sure he'll do great at the law school.
  • bellabananas
    bellabananas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We are getting married on September 15th, 2012 in Chicago, IL at Revolution Brewery. I won't be doing my dress fittings until the end of July so that's when I want to reach my goal weight. I'm currently 143 (down from about 190) and want to get down to 120 for the wedding. My dress is a size larger to fit my bust so I'm not worried about losing the weight to fit into it, and it will be taken in no matter what. But I would love to look tight and firm for the wedding night and honey moon! Plus it's almost bikini season!
  • akulla33
    akulla33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sept 2, 2012 in northern CA... all outdoor event... bought my dress 2.5 months ago as a size 18/20.... need to get it altered in 3months or so and NEED to lose 50 lbs by the big day!
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    May 4, 2013 in Windsor, Ontario - a little over a year away still!!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    June 9 in Memphis! We're having an old-school rock-and-roll / rockabilly / folk-themed wedding reception.

I tried on the dress today, and it's snug, so I have room to lose a few pounds. I'm only getting it altered to have it hemmed and to have off-the-shoulder sleeves added.

I weighed in at 141.2 this morning, hope to be at 138 by April 27, and we'll see from there. I was hoping to get down to 125, but I slacked off for too long, so I'm hoping to weigh between 130-135. Then again, I started eating vegan recently (I'd been vegetarian for almost a year), and I lost 3.6 pounds in a week. Bella, our stats are very similar. My high weight was 190 too! And I weighed in the low 170s when he proposed.
  • Msikon
    Msikon Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello !

My wedding is October 6, 2012 in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio. My wedding theme is fall elegent with colors plum, chocolate, gold, and deep reds. I have already bought my dress but would feel much better if I loose at least 10 lbs. My first fitting is in July so I only have 3 months to reach that 10 lb goal : / Ive been a slacker saying " I have time" or I will still look fine if I dont loose weight' but it IS TIME TO LOOSE !!!!:smile: