Hi everyone! Let's do this!

Options
Hello ladies, I'm sorry I haven't done this sooner, but somehow my account got deleted, and I've had some set backs, but I've still lost 5 pounds so far this year, and I've got about 10 more to go. I'm a 19 year old who was borderline overweight and I wanted to take control of my health before I got too overweight. I would describe my relationship with food as... Well... Unhealthy. I'm a food addict. Food is essentially my drug, it makes me feel better emotionally, but I knew that I needed to stop before it damaged my health. Obviously it wouldnt damage my health for a long time, but I want to develop good habits so that I can be healthy well into my adult life! Last summer I didn't even get a tan because I was so embarrrased about my body, so I stayed in a shirt or towel any time someone got me into a bathing suit. This summer will be different! I want to be thin, fit, and toned, and have established a more healthy relationship with- food is fuel, not emotional support!
What is your story, and what are your goals for this year?

Replies

• sugar5120
    sugar5120 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey im new to this group & i dnt understand the copy & paste thing its confusing me could you explain in more detail plz?