Since we all vent...

Options
Why in the hell does OKCupid keep matching me with people who are out of shape, not interested in being active, and/or trannies... (no I'm not kidding).

I'm not asking for much, someone who is active and enjoys either being in shape, or wants to get in shape. Not trying to sound like a snooty person, but seriously, am I really that undesirable? Bah!

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Can you request to be matched with people who are interested in being active?

It's funny, I was about to ask how important it is for us single people on MFP to end up with an SO that's interested in being healthy? I don't think it's too much to ask. I also want the same!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I don't know if that's an option. I'll have to review the options. It matches you based on questions you answer. I'm going to have to go ultra extreme fitness on those to ensure I get a more similar match.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how OKC gets matches, because the Quiver gives me people that I match 20-40% with and the other matches are often members that I have nothing in common with or are MANY miles away........I have reset my settings, does not seem to help. Hope you have better luck!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how OKC gets matches, because the Quiver gives me people that I match 20-40% with and the other matches are often members that I have nothing in common with or are MANY miles away........I have reset my settings, does not seem to help. Hope you have better luck!

Same with me. OKC matches me with not so good matches. And what is the enemy % about?? Had one match where the guy was 80% enemey, WTF??
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I dont think any of them match you that accurately. You have to just specify your requirements on your profile and hope someone reads it!!! That is very rare too!!

Good luck :flowerforyou: