I am confused now...

Options
I have been doing really good and following my food intake and making sure I walk everyday...But I gained back 3 pounds! Which I do not understand, because my clothes are getting loose on me!

So now I need to think whether or not I need to join a gym. If maybe I need more than a simple walk can do for me? My thing is I was in Curves before and I got so bored I stopped going...that is my fear.

What is your opinion on it?

Replies

• heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    How much weight have you lost that you now gained back 3? Could you be building muscle and thus putting on weight (while losing fat)? If you have lost a lot of weight, have you updated to your current stats when figuring your daily caloric goal? Why not try to up the pace of your walks or the distance (or try a workout video or something in your home) to see if that makes a difference? Are you eating back your calories from your workouts? All this could contribute to gaining, especially if you are seeing a difference in your clothing.
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a little late, but....

After losing some weight, I suddenly gained 1-3 pounds back (depending on the day and time). For 3 weeks I stuck to my calories and exercising before finally seeing it come off as suddenly as it went on...and then some. Not sure what it was! Muscle? That time of the month? Salt?

Stick with it because it might just come right back off like with me!