the beginging! weight, measurements and goals

Options
So before we start our journey i was hoping we could all post our before weight and measurements and let everyone in here know a bit about their goals :)

Replies

• Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    Here's my measurements. I took them on Feb. 9th.
    Hips ~ 49in
    Bust ~ 46
    Small Waist ~ 42
    Biggest Waist ~ 48.6
    Arm ~ 14.6

Starting weight is 244lb.

I have attempted this DVD in the past but never made it the full 30 days. I know you don't have to do it 30 days straight, but as soon as I take a day off it is soooo hard to get back at it. So, this time I have decided that I am doing it straight through with no off days. That is my goal. I am also hoping to lose lots of inches and pounds! I realize that a lot of people are only losing inches, but with as much weight as I have to lose and the calorie deficit I am doing, I should also lose lbs (at least I hope!)

I am doing D3L1 today.
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So before we start our journey i was hoping we could all post our before weight and measurements and let everyone in here know a bit about their goals :)

Trying to move past the 160's. I'm at 167.2 now. But I sometimes seem to bump up to 169. My measurements are: B36.75 W32.75 H46

I definitely am the type that can't be left to my own devices. I'm more effective when motivated by the energy of others. Soooo looking forward to this. I can see a huge change just over the hill. :)
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    I have yet to log measurements on MFP because i was not clear exactly where to take the measurements from. I'm thinking of taking my waist just below my ribs and my hips at the top of my hip bones. Am I right in thinking this way or no?
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have yet to log measurements on MFP because i was not clear exactly where to take the measurements from. I'm thinking of taking my waist just below my ribs and my hips at the top of my hip bones. Am I right in thinking this way or no?

I would say take whatever measurements you want to track. Just be sure and measure in the same place when you retake them to see your progress.
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I am on Day 3 of Week 1.

My Measurements are:-

Height - 5ft 4inches
    Weight - 130lbs

Bust - 34
    Big Waist - 34
    Sml Waist - 29
    Hips - 34
    Arms - 11
    Thights - 50

Hoping to take weekly measurements and photos.

Claire x
  • bella2509
    Options
    Oopps Thigh's are 50cm.
  • gutbuddy
    Options
    Height 5'2
    Weight 124 (when I weigh during the week its anywhere from 124-126)
    Waist 29.5
    Belly Button 33
    Arms 10.5
    Thighs 19
    Neck 13

I am on day 9 (I have missed 2 workouts), but 3rd session of level 2.
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    Beginning weight 130
    Height 5'5
    Chest 36
    Waist 31.25
    Hips 34.5

My goal when I started on MFP was to lose weight. However, reading countless posts and doing research I have decided I don't really care if I lose weight or not, 130 is in a healthy weight range for me, I just want to tone it all up.
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Measurements taken 2/12/12

Neck: 35.5cm
    Bust: 101.4cm
    Butt: 106.0cm
    Waist (high): 84.4cm
    Waist (belly button) 91.2cm

Arms:
    L: 30.9cm
    R: 32.4cm

Thighs:
    L: 63.5cm
    R: 64cm

I am 4'10-11" and weigh 161 lbs.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD early so have started today :D

Height - 5ft 6inches
    Weight - 147lbs (might be lighter as I weighed early evening today instead of my normal early afternoon on a Friday)

Neck - 12.5
    Bust - 38
    Belly - 37
    Waist - 30
    Hips - 36
    Arms - 11
    Thighs - 22
  • rquin008
    Options
    so exicted to see everyone participating!! i will be posting my measurements tonight when i get home from work
  • ItsMeGg
    Options
    Start date 2-15-2012

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 192.2lbs

Neck: 13"
    Chest: 37"
    Breast: 39"
    Arm: 13.75"
    Waist: 38.25"
    Hips: 45"
    Thigh: 26.5"
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I did week 2 day 5 today of RI30
    My weight I am very happy with at 118. I have not taken measurements. I can tell my looking that my arms are getting more toned and my stomach is getting hard. I cant wait to finish week 2 tomorrow so I can start week 3 ( there are 4 weeks in RI30)
  • bella2509
    Options
    I am going to report measurements every week.

Week 1 won't be exactly right as I don't have a tape measure so did it with ribbon and then measured with a ruler so its probably not accurate.

Will see what difference there is after 1 full week (will measure on Sunday evening).

I am also taking photos, which I will post at the end!

Claire x
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    Hi all

I am on Day 1 of Week 1.

Height - 5ft 4inches
    Weight - 178 #

Bust - 44
    Waist at belly button- 42.5
    Hips - 43.5
    both arms - 11.5
    both thighs - 21.5

my main goal is to get to 125 -130 for weight. right now is to just see some weight and inch loss within this 30 days and to tone my butterfly arms, thighs and tummy of course.
  • dibraaksma
    dibraaksma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got my dvd today and couldn't wait! Just did my first day of level 1! My measurements -

5'10"
    216 pounds
    Chest - 43
    Waist - 44
    Hips - 45

I am doing this to lose weight and also to get rid of some inches!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Start Date 20/01/2012

Sex - Male

Height 5ft 7ins
    Weight 82.9kg - (182.7lbs)
    Waist (Belly) - 38"
    Hips - 38"
    Chest - 39.5"
    Bi-cep - 13.5"