The River

Anybody herewatching this show? I freaking love it so far, cant wait till tonights episode

Replies

• No but I might check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    I saw a commercial for it, but I have no idea what it's about.
  • I was too tired and didnt see it. But I am hoping it is on-demand and I want to watch it. It really looks scary. (right up my alley). :happy:
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Is it a new show? Or is it the one they made based on the book series a little while ago? The one with Mark Twain and all those other famous people in it?
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Is it a new show? Or is it the one they made based on the book series a little while ago? The one with Mark Twain and all those other famous people in it?

its a documentary style horror show on ABC its definitly not Mark Twain based lol
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Did anyone catch the last episode? .. I thought it was great, it went in a direction that was very unexpected.. but very cool at the same time, not sure where they will go from here though.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Did anyone catch the last episode? .. I thought it was great, it went in a direction that was very unexpected.. but very cool at the same time, not sure where they will go from here though.

heck that episode was awesome cant wait for the finale!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    I'll have to check it out on Netflix when it comes out.