Yoga Clothes

Options
megswindel
megswindel Posts: 11 Member
Hey, I just started taking yoga classes, but I've been doing yoga off and on with videos and podcasts for years. When I'm at home alone, I usually just do it in a sports bra so I don't have to worry about eating my shirt in downward dog. But now that I'm taking classes I've been trying to dress cute AND functional. But yoga clothes are SOOO expensive. What does everyone else where and where do you find good deals on cute yoga clothes?

-Meg

Replies

• odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just save up for Lululemon, and then take VERY good care of it.
  • Enchantedpoetess
    Options
    When I do yoga classes I wear yoga pants and tight tee shirt to keep from eating it lol. You can get these pretty cheap at Walmart or sports store on markdown alot of times.

Namaste~
  • tamaracat
    tamaracat Posts: 32
    Options
    I have some Lululemon stuff that I love. I only have two shirts and one pair of pants from there. I also have a pair of gap workout pants which I think are just as great as the lulus. I wear champion from target sports bras. I wash them all in a load together when I have no more clean ones (so after two yoga classes) on the gentle cycle with free detergent and then hang dry them to make them last longer.
  • 2getgeorge
    2getgeorge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have prAna clothes for yoga, got mine from Sierra Trading Post.
  • claudublin
    claudublin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have prana yoga pants, they often have them cheaper in tkmaxx, gorgeous material! they run very short though!
  • brittbap
    brittbap Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I get my yoga clothes from Victoria's Secret VSX Sport. Good quality, moisture wicking fabric, comfortable, usually affordable (they have tons of sales and clearance items) and they're all cute.