A WAY TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL BETTER....

Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOU..........CAN BE PHYSICAL TRAIT OR PERSONALITY TRAIT.OR ONE OF EACH IS EVEN BETTER............ONE THING YOU WOULD NOT CHANGE

FOR ME...

PHYSICAL--MY EYES--(WERE TOLD ONCE THEY WERE "TIE-DYE" GREEN AND BROWN--TOOK IT S A GREAT COMPLIMENT

PERSONALITY-VERY EASY TO GET ALONG WITH---MELLOW ALMOST ALWAYS

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Physical...my arms.

Personality...my sense of humor and that I am a good friend.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Physical- My eyes ....they are really dark so they look black and people are constantlyteeling me that I have mysterious eyes:blushing:

Personality- My ability to put people at ease...... I have this tendency to make people feel better in a crowd and put people at ease when they are new to a group. Basically I'm just really friendlylol:flowerforyou:
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 196 Member
    Physical - My eyes definitely but my smile too. I love to laugh and I think my eyes can tell you what exactly is going on with me.

Personality - This is a hard one. I'm pretty accepting of people. But that said I'm brutally honest so I tell it like it is. Some people just don't like that oh well. Sometimes you have to get to know me to love me. LOL

What I would change????

Physical - too long to list. But hey that's what we are all here for.

Personality - I am my worst critic. I would definitely change how hard I judge myself.
  • Physical.... I like my smile. I tend to always have one on my face, so I like that. :happy:

Personality- I am accepting of people and get along with all types of people. I am also very patient and like to be thoughtful to the people around me. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Physical - My collarbones. I would change my upperbody shape if that makes sense lol

Personality - I've been told I'm way too nice, kind, and positive. I would change my oversensitiveness. I admit I can get sensitive sometimes
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Physical- My smile. :smile:

Personality- I'm a giver. I love doing nice things for other people or being there when they need me. :flowerforyou:
  • Physical: A the risk of sounding unoriginal, I like my smile

Personality: I am grateful for the little things in life, and I am positive.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Physical - my smile or eyes

Personality - I get along with everyone and have a positive outlook on life.
  • Physical - Shoulders, back, and arms region
    Personality - Loves balance in all aspects of life.
  • Physical - Well, I get lots of compliments on my shoulders, but I've also heard I have a nice butt.

Personality - I'm friggin hilarious, I used to do improv in Chicago and I can make anything funny or innappropriate. Also, I'm a protector. When I go out with my friends I'm the one who takes care of and makes sure all my friends are safe and nothing bad happens to them.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Physical - My eyes probably but I have great boobs. hehe

Personality - I am very easy to talk to and I am a really good listener.
  • Physical - Back and Legs

Personality - I am a giver, motivator, and get along with everyone ( as long as we share the same opinon, MINE!) lol
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Physical - My lips, my teeth, my hair... one day I will love my whole body.

Personality - I'm trustworthy and many people including random strangers always want to talk to me or tell me personal things. It happens quite often so I've become accustomed to it.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Physical - I like my arms and back. I would like for my stomach and thighs to look a bit better.

Personality - I'm a great listener and I like my sense of humor. I wish I didn't overanalyze everything. I can be too sensitive at times too. I'm working on it though.
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Physical - My smile

Personality - I'm sweeter than a glass of southern tea
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Physical - hair or legs

Personality - I am loyal to a fault. I tend to take things to personality since I am up front with people I expect the same so if someone beats around the bush it makes me feel like they don't trust me.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Physical - My eyes probably but I have great boobs. hehe

Personality - I am very easy to talk to and I am a really good listener.

This plus I have great boobs too.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Physically, I have some great legs on me, which will only look better an better.

Personality, I'm a fun outgoing gal. I'm down to earth and enjoy life 100%.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Physically- great hourglass figure

Personality- other than general awesomeness, I don't know... maybe I'll say I'm not picky about friends: I will hang out with anyone who does not try to change me* and doesn't purposely hurt others

*=I'm a little, uh, different, so people are always trying to make me "normal."
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Physical: smile
    Personality: positive outlook on life