Hurting?

Options
Stephie_J
Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
Does anyone know when it stops hurting as much? HAHA My arms really struggled today

Replies

• gutbuddy
    Options
    After my first day I was dying! I took a day off and then did another day of it even though I was in pain. Once I finished...it all got better from there.
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    I don't want to take any days off, I am determined to do the full 30 days without a break
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    After day 3 I didn't hurt as much! first three were killer though
  • frillypantz
    Options
    Use two 400g tins of food instead of the weights, until the aching has passed.

After day 4 there is no pain after the workout :D
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Yes my hurting stopped about Day 4 but I think I pulled a muscle in my left calf! :( Its not as painful as it was now
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    I was in so much pain the second day I couldn't do near as much as I did the first day! I pushed through and did it but when day three rolled around it was even worse! Day four I was miserable and there was no way I thought I could do it ... so I didn't :ohwell:

Now I'm getting back on and not stopping, no matter how much pain I'm in! If I don't push through it the pain is never gonna subside!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 today and pleased to report I am no longer in pain... Level 2 is coming soon though... Haha