Best IPOD Headphones for Running?

Options
So I run with my IPOD shuffle all the time and just use the headphones that came with it (standard I-Phone Apple headphones) They got ruined due to too much sweat/going into the sauna with them. They always fell out of my ears 10 times running anyways. Has anyone tried the Sennheiser Adidas PMX 680i headphones with Remote Control? Need to buy a pair tmrw, would love some input

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried those but there are some other things you can attach to the ipod ear buds that help them stick in. Let me see if I can find them for you... another runner told me about them awhile back.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just run with big overhead headphones, because every pair of in ear ones i've bought have broken within months. A few of my friends swear by Dre beats. Of the ones i owned, i really liked the Phillips sports phones, but they broke after about 4 months of abuse :(
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    These are the ones I have. I thought they were a little pricey but I love 'em

http://www.walmart.com/ip/JVC-Inner-Ear-Sports-Clip-Earbuds-Red/15603605
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I temd not to listen to music when I R=run.

When I did I used Sennheiser PMX80 - had them about 18 months and they have taken a lot of abuse. I still use them in the gym all the time and they're great.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I temd not to listen to music when I R=run.

When I did I used Sennheiser PMX80 - had them about 18 months and they have taken a lot of abuse. I still use them in the gym all the time and they're great.

Thanks for the responses everyone! I'm going to the Apple store tonight to try these out! Hope they fit me well and if so I will try them out for my race this weekend!