Pants - Sizes 18-22

Options
Ali_TSO
Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
If you have or need any pants (sizes 18-22), please post them here! THANKS! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bvaughn27
    Bvaughn27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am need of jeans badly size 22! :)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Someone gave me some jeans that were WAY too small for me. I'll check the size when I get home. :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options

I have 2 pair but they are Short length! I don't know if that works for you or not. As soon as I find a couple new pairs I can get rid of these! They are from Lane Bryant and I am a bit short and have worn the bottoms of the legs a little from walking on them...but let me know!! :0)
  • Bvaughn27
    Options
    I have tried the short length from LB and they are a little too short for me. Average is closer to what I need. I'm 5"6. Thank you for the quick responses!!!!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options

I have a pair of St. Johns Bay Secretly Slender jeans in a 22W. I also have a pair of 22W Levi's that are slender too. They are both average length.

I have a bunch of other stuff too - dress shirts, skirts, dresses, pants, capris... let me know if you want to discuss some of them - they are all 22s.
  • Bvaughn27
    Options
    This would help me out greatly! :smile: I will add you as a friend!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I could really use some capri's size 1-2x and some jeans size 20ish, depending on how they fit