Options
2»

Replies

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    HI everyone!

This group is getting bigger :)

I live in Tamarac... Driving 45 minutes will be too much. North Miami Beach or as far as Oleta State Park, I wouldn't mind either.

I will have to wait till the Broward Gathering comes around. :flowerforyou:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I LOVE Geocaching! I think that's a great idea!
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    In invite any of you to come to spin classes with me every morning at 545AM at the Secret Cycling Society on Okeechobee. Message me if you're interested :)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    In invite any of you to come to spin classes with me every morning at 545AM at the Secret Cycling Society on Okeechobee. Message me if you're interested :)

I so would go.... if I wouldn't mind waking up that early LOL
  • _Shelley_
    Options

I so would go.... if I wouldn't mind waking up that early LOL

There are classes at night too but since I work nights I cannot go :( But it would be worth it for anyone who has that chance. It's a great place!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Okees not far from me! I've done spinning maybe twice and I was 150lbs of muscle so idk how I'd get through it now but I'll try anyways!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and live in Miami Gardens .... I'm interested in meeting up on Sundays.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and live in Miami Gardens .... I'm interested in meeting up on Sundays.

Welcome msamcoates :) that's awesome you can meet on Sundays. Let's see when we finally break the ice here and meet for a Sunday workout lol
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Let's keep this thread alive