MFP & online dating

2»

Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    I go to school for naturopathic medicine. It's 90% women. Doesn't help me because I'm looking for a man, but just FYI for some of you... Although, even most of my classmates are partnered up or married...

I tried plenty of fish for a couple weeks and got kind of creeped out and dropped it. It seemed like, wow there are so many single guys in my area, according to the site, but in the real world, it's like they don't exist or maybe some of them are married or partnered and are trying to cheat or something; or maybe they feel old like I do and are sitting home watching old movies and tv shows and not knowing how to meet someone which is how I feel.

Same here. I work in mental health care - 90% women. Tried online dating only once. I did have fun meeting nice single guys but overall it was a bit of a disaster and I ended up getting completely creeped out :noway:
  • Sign me up.
  • sign me up 46m
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    It is great the different people that you find online. So many different experiences and ways of looking at things. I think its fun just getting to chat with single people and seeing how they are making it work "out there". lol.

There are some adorable people on here tho! :smokin: