Anyone in Kettering/Dayton

Options
Really would like a local buddy. Someone to walk with. I am 30, 5 kids, active PTA mom.

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I don't live closer to you. I am in Piqua, about 30 miles North of Dayton. I do a lot of walking while at work. Most of my exercises are done at the YMCA. I always see a lot of mall walkers here in Piqua, at the Miami Valley Mall.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ah dang! I am from Dayton! I live in MD now. Funny when I was in Dayton it was hard to find anyone who wanted to workout!!!!!!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dayton.. but I live south of there now.. I walk around the park here. When I was in Dayton, there's no way I would have walked around as much or as alone. lol
  • jennywido
    Options
    I live in Kettering, just started a biggest loser contest at work 4 weeks ago and it seems to be going good. Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt in my living room before work, but think I should be doing more after work. Let me know when and I will go walking, but my schedule is pretty crazy.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I'm in Kettering/Dayton. I'm pretty busy but if you want to go walking at one of the parks, I'm down.

edited to add: Weekends are best. I don't usually work out on Sundays but would like to do a little something exercise related. Since the weather has been really nice, I want to start walking at a park.