Hobbit feet

Options
I haven't got hairy hobbit feet, but I sure do like to walk. Is everyone aiming for a specific time goal for this group?

Replies

• unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I think I'll wait and see how long it's going to take before I set down a time limit. I don't track milage, only time, so I don't know how much I have been running/walking since I started here.
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My furthest distance to date is just over 100 miles in a month, So with around about a 5% increse each month, its gonna take a long time lol
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't set a time frame to accomplish this, as long as I progress a little everyday I'm satisfied. The important thing is to move more and put myself into action, not really to reach Mordor. So basically, it's the road that counts, not the objective! Yet...I'm really looking forward to giving away all my old clothes that will be too big for me when I reach Mordor. It will be my way of destroying the 'ring' :P
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of hoping to do it in a year to a year and a half. I've got a long ways to go before I can walk as much as I need to to do that, though.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I think I'll wait and see how long it's going to take before I set down a time limit. I don't track milage, only time, so I don't know how much I have been running/walking since I started here.

On the original forum this group stems from, they have miles calculated by calories burned

Men--every 150 calories burned = 1 mile
    Women--every 120 calories burned = mile