Keepin my curves!

Options
racha2424
racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
I wanna lose weight but I still want a butt, hips and boobs :bigsmile: I just want to be healthier and be more active.

Replies

• edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I feel you girl! im the same way!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    +1 :bigsmile:

If I could just get my hindquarters to LIFT, summer would be totally awesome! :drinker:

I'm thinking about trying out that Butt Bible everyone seems to be getting great results from. Any opinions on it?
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard about the Butt Bible, but I would love to find a boob bible! I lost a mere 8 pounds (before joining MFP) and my boobs completely disappeared! I want them back!! My butt is still all there, but being balanced and curvy would be great! I'm athletic, and most definitely NOT skinny so gaining back the weight is not an option. Any ideas now that swimsuit season isn't just a concept? Other than a push-up bra-type swimsuit?
  • nikkijordan25
    Options
    i think ill always have curves but i def dont want to lose them had them all my life.. id feel lost without them lol... but they def could be smaller ;] good luck!
  • justmeee22
    Options
    The "Butt Bible"?! You've got my attention. What is it? Sounds like I should be reading it. :smile:
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am with you. Definitely don't want to lose the curves.
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just check out her results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/453809-butt-bible-results?error_user_id=10922296&error_username=Mskraizy&hl=butt+bible

People say it's very effective within just 3 weeks but I believe it's a 6 week program. Seriously DYING to try it!

I don't know how to make the link clickable....:huh:
  • becurvyandfit
    Options
    I'm on a lot of those forums to get a bigger badonk, but I also want to lose my weight. i'm just frustrated because i've been doing lots of lifting and squats for the booty (and it's grown an inch) but i've gained weight as a result of all those protein shakes and everything and the fat gets distributed everywhere. I wish I could lose weight where i want it to!
  • becurvyandfit
    Options
    and by gaining weight i mean gaining fat, definitely chunkier than i was before..
  • Leylaos
    Leylaos Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    oh yes good group

ive always been curvy n hour glass shape with big jlo bottom n my husbaND WOULD HATE IT IF I LOST that

no matter what size i am from when i was a 8 n now im 14-16 my curves stay with me but i had a baby n want to get back to a size 12 i was happy as a twelve n with this baby tummy my figure not as hour glass as before so wanna loose it in the waist thank god my bottom stayed good tho but my breasts could do wih a life after breastfeeding lol

anyway nice to see a group for curvy REAL women :)
  • kaylin225
    kaylin225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the group for me! I'm mostly focused on slimming down my waist but toning my bum and thighs is on my To Do list :)
  • kteigen1
    kteigen1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight and keep super fit, as a ballerina we are not supost to have boobs or hips but I want to prove the world wrong!
  • Angelien73
    Angelien73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm working hard to really get back in shape.
    After heaving 2 kids i gained 8 kg. I'm glad I get that ringbell in my head that this was not the way i wanted to be. So i changed my lifestyle.

Length 5"25 (1.60 cm)
    CW: 119 (54 kg)
    Goal: to be fit and toned

From 68 kg to 54 kg in 1,5 year
    So i lost 14 kg

I am determined to get rid of all my fat on my leggs.
    I will get what i want someday soon!!
  • spunkyjen7
    spunkyjen7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm new here and just wanted to say hi. I like my curves, but want to work on my tummy and tone up my legs and arms.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that!!! This belly gotta go!
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Has anyone tried Brazilian butt lift??
  • HarleighzMom
    HarleighzMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What is it? I need to work my butt, squats aren't doing it. I lost weight and I love my smaller arms and waist, but I am dropping fast in the T&A department, which I am not loving at all!
  • RedRita32
    Options
    It's a program by beach body...it works mostly the butt by working out the 3 muscle groups in your butt area..it costs 3 payments of $20 though..so $60...go to beachbody.com if interested...