Does my partner still think I'm sexy?

Options
Do u feel like your partner just looks at you like your a walking milk machine? How do I make him look at me the way he used to before bub? I haven't really put on that much weight but granted I don't have much time for self care or new clothes shopping but I'm still me! I'm trying to drop weight and see if that helps, well it will make me feel better about myself and just maybe he will notice me again. I just want to be noticed!

Replies

• DeannaJoKilla
    DeannaJoKilla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Talk to him about it :) Tell him how you are feeling and why, and chances are he'll give you encouragement and love, and that he still finds you sexy.
  • ifyanna
    ifyanna Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi. I used to feel the same way and spoke to my husband about it. He is very supportive and says that he understands that women put on weight and get saggy after having a baby. He says that he has seen his mother do that 6 times and that he respects it. He says that he can see me lose the weight and that slowly I will be back into shape.
    I know it's hard my friend, to feel happy after putting on weight but be inspired by your old clothes and old pictures. I am sure with time and realistic goals you will be back in shape. And if your parter truly loves you, he loves you for who you are, you gave him a beautiful baby, I am sure he will understand.