Just Checking in

Options
Fabulocity
Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Hello everyone!
Just checking in to see how everyone's weekend went.
I did okay. I did workout on Sunday---and made better choices this weekend----
I am on Weight Watchers--and am recommitting to following the plan.
Have a great week!

Replies

• tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I had an awesome weekend and woke up this morning with the scale moving again!! It is very exciting to see progress happening! I am eating under my calories and even had a small piece of cake this weekend. I love how this program helps you. If you eat under your calories, exercise, eat healthy and track everything that goes into your mouth.... you WILL lose!! I love it!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi all I got back into my routine after two days of hardly anything. I tried the pilates workout I just bought and I have to say it is good. I also did my elliptical trainer. I am doing laundry right now and catching up on some stuff I dvr'd. I might do another set of exercises later in the evening. I haven't done Chalean in awhile so I might pull her out for a burn. Enjoy the holiday for those of you who are off.
  • JENLHCOMER
    JENLHCOMER Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had a bad food weekend. I was under calories but what I ate was not good choices! I didn't even exercise much besides housework and hauling laundry up and down the stairs. I am back on track today though!
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Had a bit of a naughty weekend, food wise. We went out for a meal on Friday night and I chose the options I really wanted rather than going for slightly healthier options. Sometimes though I wonder if the healthy option really is as healthy as it would be if I made it at home, know what I mean? We both had a bottle of red wine each too, oops!

On Saturday we shared a supermarket bought pizza (we bought two but one went in the freezer) and garlic pizza, didn't have any alcohol though :smile:

On Sunday, we went out for a short walk which became a long walk so we missed lunch and had an early tea at 4.30pm but then we felt hungry but 8pm so ended up having the pizza that I'd frozen AND another garlic pizza, no alcohol again though :happy:

Apart from Sunday's walk, we didn't really do much exercise really, apart from housework. I did make up a batch of healthy veg soup for lunches on Sunday morning though.

It's a new week now though, so it's onwards and upwards!
  • rrtnat
    rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always the worst for me, my husband is gone with work all week so we do a lot of running on the weekends this also includes eating out often which makes it hard. I normally try to plan ahead as far as what I'm going to eat and where we are going so it fits for my calorie limit. However this weekend not so good we got to go out for valentines day, we took me to my favorite olive garden, i managed to stay under but was not so proud of some of the choices I made. I just have to keep moving forward with this.