Shoes

Options
Anyone get the new Reebok Nano's? Made for Crossfitters by Crossfitters?

Unsure if its the same hype as Inov-8. A lot of people still have those. We have a few people now using the Reebok's that swear by them.

Any thoughts? Comments?

Replies

• FindingTotalHealth
    Options
    I wanted to but they don't have the pink ones anymore and the others aren't in my size. So I bought the Nike Frees
  • KatieLauren19
    Options
    I use Sketcher's GoRun. They are minimalist mid-strike with great flexibility. The lowered heel is great for squats!
  • snkeller24
    Options
    If you go through the Headquarters website for crossfit they have the pink and white ones. Which is where I'm at right now ... love pink ...
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I just got the Inov8 F-lite 195's 2 weeks ago and love em. they have them in pink also ladies..Inov8 also has a crossfit specific shoe but I wanted more of a running shoe..
  • xfchick
    Options
    I have Inov8 F-Lite 230 Gray-Pink...I also bought New-Balance-Womens-WT20-Minimus
    I love them!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i wear my vibrams :) love em! Good for running days and for strength days!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nike Frees are my Crossfit shoes, seem to work well, nothing too special or too fancy. I have other running shoes for long distance running.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have Inov8 F-Lite 230 Gray-Pink...I also bought New-Balance-Womens-WT20-Minimus
    I love them!

I bought the NB Minimus and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them - so comfy on and work great for most workouts (and great for getting in and out of the rower ;) ) - they have a nice wide toe box which I need...I got mine fitted at a NB store (where they were on sale for $20 off - no place on the net - not even the NB site had them on sale) and wound up with a half size larger then my normal shoe size....
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I wear adizero's right now but on the market for new shoes. I like the wide toe box on the Nano's. I may have to check it out. Oh, and totally cool that it forms to your foot by heating with a blowdryer! Awessssssssoooooooommmmme!
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazon has a version of the Trail Minimus on sale today as their deal of the day for 40% off
  • rla099
    rla099 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wear adizero's right now but on the market for new shoes. I like the wide toe box on the Nano's. I may have to check it out. Oh, and totally cool that it forms to your foot by heating with a blowdryer! Awessssssssoooooooommmmme!

WHAT??!! I'm totally googling that right now. That is amazing.