Fell off the wagon

Options
Etiqueta
Etiqueta Posts: 42 Member
and probably gained a few pounds as a result. OOPS.

I've had a rough couple weeks mentally and in turn sabotaged myself with crappy eating habits and no exercise. BPD can suck it, because I'm really sick of these phase switches. I've been an incredibly angry, crying, tired, "hungry" person and I feel horrible for Jimmy for having to put up with me.

I need one of you to kick me on a daily basis if possible, because this needs to stop. I took one step forward and about 13 back. >.>

Replies

• cannie55
    cannie55 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to bug you when you aren't logging on!

I almost sent you a message a few times, but I didn't want to be annoying :)
  • Etiqueta
    Options
    We got a new laptop and since I didn't see MFP in the address bar I just kinda sorta didn't think about logging on.

Jimmy and I were going to go to the gym this morning before he had to leave for work, but we couldn't fall asleep and when he finally fell asleep I had a meltdown that woke him up again soooo yeah... didn't end up going to the gym. I'm not looking forward to being forced to explain to him when he gets home why I was sobbing uncontrollably this morning. I am a mess.
  • cannie55
    Options
    Sorry you had a bad morning yesterday :/ hope you're doing better today!
  • Etiqueta
    Options
    I'm doing a ton better so far, and apparently I thought it was a good idea to buy another workout dvd. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. My abs hurt, holy cow. 30 Day Shred: 1 Callen: 0.
  • cannie55
    Options
    that's great, I'm glad you're doing better!