hello!

Options
2»

Replies

• camelotss
    Options
    Sounds like exactly what I need. Looking forward to March 1.
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tiffany I would really like to lose 15-20lbs before summer. My number one goal is my health number two if wear an itsy bitsy bikini for a photo shoot and maybe have a modeling agency call me :-) Feel free to add me, I can always use some encouraging words and I'll be sending positive energy back out to everyone :-)
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm new to MFP (this week actually!) Looking forward to this challenge!! I'm ready! You can add me so we can encourage each other!!!

:happy:
  • kms7035
    kms7035 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Linda, did you want us to fill out the spreadsheet ourselves or will you be doing it? I just ask because in the group I'm in for February we do it ourselves, but I wasn't sure what you wanted. :) I'm new to the whole spreadsheet thing haha
  • cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Cam and I've been on MFP for a few months now. Was 23lbs down last November, but then picked up a running injury (I was a week away from finishing a programme similar to C25K) and got disheartened. I restarted the running plan 6 weeks ago, and have lost 7 of the 8lbs I put back on at the end of last year. This looks like just the kind of thing I need to keep going!

I weighed in at 197lbs this morning (I'm 5'3"). I would like to get another half stone (7lbs) off by my birthday (March 20th) and then be out of the "obese" category and into the "overweight" one (so 169lbs) by the end of the challenge.

So do we fill in the spreadsheet ourselves?
  • gailj1973
    Options
    Hi I'm Gail. I am new to MFP and this is my first group!
    I can't wait to see what kind of challenges there are.
    I am a 39 yr old single mom to a soon-to-be 4 yr old and my goal is to lose 50 lbs.
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm Karen I'm also coming over from the February group, I really enjoyed being in that group it gave me the motivation to really keep moving so I could keep a reduction going in the weight that was posted. That really helps knowing all these other people are going to see it. Can't wait for this new group to get started and see what we can all do by May. I have lost 12lbs as of this morning have about 40 more to go. Good luck to everyone!!!!!
  • senoj242
    senoj242 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! my name's kc. Im completely new here, and looking forward to this challenge, hoping to lose atleast 20-25 lbs by the end of may :)
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Linda, did you want us to fill out the spreadsheet ourselves or will you be doing it? I just ask because in the group I'm in for February we do it ourselves, but I wasn't sure what you wanted. :) I'm new to the whole spreadsheet thing haha

Hey. I'm glad you asked so that everyone can know.

I originally had my spreadsheet set up so that everyone could update, but unfortunately a few days into that all of the starting weights got deleted. I decided to have people weigh in on a weekly thread and I put in all the weights myself. I just prefer that so that no one's information is compromised!
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Excited to join this group! Have 19lb to go and need that extra push.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Super happy I joined this group! I think it's a great opportunity for me to lose my goal of 22 more pounds!! I do things better when I feel like there's competition, and even though I know this isn't a race, it still gives me the drive to do well and make things happen for the weigh in's! :)

Anyone add me for mutual support! :) and good luck to you all!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Hi group! My name is Jamie and I've been looking for something to challenge me to get up and start moving more to get my weight loss going again. I'm very excited to start this with all of you!

Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    I'm ready!!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Heather and I am really lookin forward to this group! I am in this to really help me lose weight in the long run but also get me in decent shape by the time I go on vacation on May 13th. I really need the motivation and help and with this website, I feel it really helps me a lot with what I'm eating!! Looking forward to seeing everyones results!! =]
  • crystal8955
    crystal8955 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the running challenges! Motivation is exactly what I need to get ready for summer!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sonya. Been on MFP for almost 6 months and have lost 30 pounds. It has been a great experience and I hope that this group will be one with active and encouraging members. It's always good to travel the road with other like-minded people! Nice to meet you all!
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am Buck and I was also a part of the Feb Challenge. It was great and I loss 7 lbs. I would like to lose another 22lbs to put me down to 190lbs. My wife and I are both trying to lose weight together. Anyone can feel fell to friend me. My wife is not a part of this group but I think it would be great if she was. Feel free to look her up (caperway) and friend her. I am sure she could use the extra support (don't tell her I said that. Ha!!!) and invite her into this group.

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Hey everyone! Coming over from the Feb group. Had a great loss and met my goal for the month.

Name is Amie and I'm a mom to 3 amazing little boys.

My goal by the beginning of summer is to lose at least 12 pounds and make it into Onederland! :bigsmile:
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My name is BerylX and I am hoping to lose around 15 lbs over the course of this 3 month challenge!
    I have lost about 30 lbs so far at a rate of about 5 lb a month.

Current weight 190.6 lbs

Here are the goals I have set for myself:

March 31st: 185
    April 30th : 180
    May 31st: 175

Please feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • irsleepy2
    irsleepy2 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Lisa and I'm also coming over from the Feb group.
    I started this weight loss 'journey' a little over a year ago (Jan 9th 2011, to be exact), and started MFP a few months later.
    At my best, I was down to 134, but I have regained about 11 pounds, and I REALLY need to lose it 'again'.
    I'll be going on vacation in 3 weeks, so no more fooling around, its time for me to get SERIOUS!
    I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone, and 'good luck' to all of us! :)