High Heels

Options
13»

Replies

• Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, & loooooove my heels. When I started wearing them in HS, two of my guy friends had to walk me to all my classes-- stilettos + weak ankles + uneven terrain = recipe for disaster.
    Drinking really helped my balance, lol.
    I'm lucky that most of my friends are only an inch or two shorter than me though, & my bff is actually like 6'3, so I can wear them whenev & still not be that much taller than her. She wears them too, her husband hates it when we get ready to go out at her house-- he can only handle one woman being taller than him at a time, lol.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I do love wearing heels.........Especially my 3 inch Kurt Geiger shoes.... But I feel like a giant against my 5ft 4 friends hahaha!!

Also dresses and pumps, Just don't go .... Lol!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and i will rock the hell out of 5" heel. It puts me at 6'2" and i love being the tallest person in the room with my husband!!!! LOL!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    <----The ones I'm wearing in my current profile pic make me 6'4. I'm 6' without. I love them!!
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    <
    Check out my profile picture. I am 5'11 and have 4 in heels on and I LOVE IT. It use to bother me when I was heavier but not anymore. I love my heels and it shows.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9.5 (I think) and I wear heeled boots everyday since I discovered 'heavenly feet' and insoles.
    I own a pair of platforms that I will only wear around my cousin (6'1) but she is refusing to go out with me because I am thinner than her (she's only half serious)
    With the heels and the exercise the look I am aiming for is 'intimidating' ;)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I am about 6"2-6"3 in heels and rock them; I don't care what people think ;)

i used to be self conscious about my height but now love it!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I only really started wearing heels after losing weight, I think before I felt to huge in all directions and it made me stand out too much, I guess being slimmer gives you the confidence to not want to hide. I think I always used the excuse that I didn't want to tower above my hubby but I think the truth was I didn't want people looking at me
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh and I don't know about the rest of the world but finding heels in my size has always been an issue I'm a UK size 10/9 so the choice has always been very limited unless you shop transvestite! Ha ha