GREEN TEAM: WEEK EIGHT CHALLENGE

Hello all! Since Pam is going to continue with the partner challenge, I thought that would work well for us as well. I will be adding myself into the mix so we will have some changes to our lineup. Are any of you seeking changes or really want to stay the same? Please let me know. Once I have "caught up" on the partner challenge info, I will be posting again.

I want to thank Jennycr for jumping in and helping me the past few weeks. I had some health problems and I wasn't able to participate here like I was - so I really, really appreciate her help! She will continue on as a "co-captain" but she's taking a much deserved rest this week! ;)

Let's keep up our good work - thanks to all of you for making this a fun experience.

GO GREEN!!!!

Replies

• Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Okay - here is what Pam has put out for our challenge this week.

THIS WEEK LETS TRY AND COME UP WITH A CHALLENGE WITH YOUR PARTNER AND FOCUS ON IT FOR THIS WEEK AND SHARE WITH US WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS AND LET US KNOW DURING THE WEEK HOW IT IS GOING! MAKE SURE IT IS A CHALLENGE THAT YOU BOTH ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH! HAVE FUN!!!

We can keep our teams the same with a couple of minor adjustments. Since a couple of people have dropped out, I have (with Jenny's input) adjusted the teams and here are our groups:

CARRIELYNN62/JENNYCYR

KATHPEARCE/KKENNY0146

LIGHTENINGLYN/MARIAN723

MOMRELOADING/MTOURTILLOTT

NGWARAI/OLIEWORKOUT

PATTYARCHULET/RAVEN23UK

SDAILEY4/SLBAUER63

TERIHADDAD/TGUNK

TIDDLYJINX//BROMAX

I think all that is right!!! I am going on a kindergarten field trip tomorrow with my daugther's class. If you have questions, message me and I will be able to check those (it's harder to check the boards from my phone).

Later my lil green alligators!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    I noticed this week I was left off of our our teams list. :sad: Please advise. Thanks,
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 519 Member
    I noticed this week I was left off of our our teams list. :sad: Please advise. Thanks,
    Yeah she's been my partner and we've been great
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    6Mimi & Raven23UK. The both of you are still on the same team!! :happy:
    Yeah she's been my partner and we've been great
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Hi All,

My AWESOME Partner Carrielynn62 & I are going to focus healthy eating this week. Our challenge is to eat 5 servings of fruits/veggies per day and also drink our 8 glasses of 8 oz of water each day!!

What's yours??

Jen & Carrie :smile:
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 519 Member
    My partmer and I are doing the drink more water and 30mins minimum exercise a day