Film Marathon

Options
Okay, this is a bit of a fun question. On Sunday I will be having a film marathon session, at least 18 hours - mainly horror, some tv shows will also be watched. I will drag my mattress downstairs and will be basically eating junk (all within my calories and will be exercising beforehand). Anyway I've started planning what I will be watching but I was wondering what you would choose??

Here's my list so far;

Alfred Hitchcock presents
Night Gallery
Charley Says
Curfew
Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D.
Thundercrack
The Terror of Doctor Hitchcock
Macabre
Clockwork Terror
Phantom of Death
Pieces
Midnight
Dead of Night
Dead Kids

I like to take a load of dvds down so I have options.

Replies

• fubar2us
    fubar2us Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We looking at keeping it a Horror/Suspense theme by the looks of it. Just because I love Hitchcock and most horror suspense from that time frame I would probably stick to a lot of him with something to break it up. But thats me.

I work lots of nights so when I have days off I am up all night with nothing to do but watch TV. I used to do lots and lots and lots of marathons. So hard not to do them anymore. :cry:
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    We looking at keeping it a Horror/Suspense theme by the looks of it. Just because I love Hitchcock and most horror suspense from that time frame I would probably stick to a lot of him with something to break it up. But thats me.

I work lots of nights so when I have days off I am up all night with nothing to do but watch TV. I used to do lots and lots and lots of marathons. So hard not to do them anymore. :cry:

Whenever I take time off work I make sure I have a marathon session. I rarely pull out my dvds otherwise (doesn't stop me buying them) the pile of dvds I've got so far looks pretty small, I must have a box full of dvds from last time that I didn't get round to watching.
  • fubar2us
    fubar2us Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    And this is my collection,

http://www.moodb.net/user/?katzblood

Way too much time on my hands sometimes. But, I do the same thing. Buy them when I see them for a future marathon. Will probably pull out my Ed Wood collection this weekend now that I see this list. For some reason old horror movies just make me think of his stuff.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    And this is my collection,

http://www.moodb.net/user/?katzblood

Way too much time on my hands sometimes. But, I do the same thing. Buy them when I see them for a future marathon. Will probably pull out my Ed Wood collection this weekend now that I see this list. For some reason old horror movies just make me think of his stuff.

That's fantastic. I was meaning to make a list of all my dvds.

Speaking of Ed Wood I was going to pull Glen or Glenda out, seeing your list has reminded me that someone from my past still has my videos of The Violent Years and Jail Bait so I think I'll get that dvd set you've got!