Trembles

Options
I have been noticing my arms and legs get shaking-trembles after my workouts. I never experienced this before. I also notice now that I am moving more because it is cooler in the winter, my legs are more resells and they jerk sometimes after my workouts. It seems to disappear but was just cowries ?

Replies

• Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Could it be over heating? I read in one of the MS Dialogue articles that they suggest having a fam blow lightly on you while you work out to keep the heat down. I know my symptoms are always worse in the heat.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I get more tingling in my feet after working out and sometimes feel excessively fatigued. The rise in body temperature is the culprit. My neurologist basically said I should be able to do 30 min a day and this is not a reason to stop working out. It always resolves after a few hours. And I will work out up to 90 minutes sometimes, it always is better a few hours later. Hope you feel better ;)
  • Tari150
    Options
    I have just started experiencing tingling after exercising. I've noticed trembling, but not associated with exercise, it seems to be more related to weakness. I wish MS was a more specific disease, it would make things a lot easier!