PREP SCHEDULE

Options
jaszmyn
jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
I am on day 4 on TF workout. Today i did fIRE30 class for the second time. I figured i din't need to press "new to class". Boy was I wrong!! LOL. I still cant really keep up. But i try my best to keep going. I am sweating and huffing and puffing when i am finished. Should I go back and try the "prep schedule"? The HIIIT on Tues. was tough on me as well. I want to give it my all, but I dont feel like I am keeping up, especially with the jumps.

Replies

• isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Seriously don't worry about it. I could not keep up for several weeks and I am sure I looked totally ridiculous, but ya know what, I still saw awesome results :) I cursed a lot and did jumping jacks in between moves that I could not get well enough to keep up until I could do them which helped with the cursing (it was 6am and I am not a morning person ;))

I enjoy some workouts much more than others (I don't like FIRE 30 & 60) so I tend to replace them with FIRE 45 & FIRE 55 (I find the flow easier for me, but I have heard others say the exact opposite) but I figure if I enjoy it I will stick with it :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I know that I am not alone...wow!!! Today was a little difficult too. ugh!!! I am still not catching on, and feell ike she is going very quickly. I feel like dumby( lol) oh well. I am going to stick with it. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone looking ridiculous. I guess i am being pretty hard on myself huh?
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What helped me is that I watch the videos before doing them and if I see a move that looks potentially hard, I'll practice it lol It helps a lot. Waiting for my bread to toast? Practice a few kicks. I look like an idiot but like I said, it def helps!!