Great Scott!

Options
I have just stolen Doc Brown's DeLorean and it turns out to be time machine!?!!

But... don't worry, we won't get caught because I've travelled back to yesterday and swapped the time machine I stole today with the time machine from yesterday! So as I am now driving around in the time machine from yesterday and left the time machine from today in it's place, he will never know that it was stolen in the first place! :D

However this paradox could ultimately unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe (or at least the Milky Way galaxy) , but we will worry about that later.

So yeah, 'The Geek Squad' now has access to The Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future!!

HOW FRICKING AWESOME IS THAT?!?!

We can travel anywhere in time people!!!

So let's take it out for a spin! I'm driving...

bttfsmall.jpg

So where do you want to go? What shall we do?

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    The possiblities are endless, can we kidnap a few dinosaurs?

Cos dinosaurs rock :D

Pun intended.
  • mickipedia
    Options
    This sucks.. I don't know how to make it smaler :(

going-back-in-time.jpg
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    This sucks.. I don't know how to make it smaler :(

going-back-in-time.jpg

How did you make it smaller? Did you use the shrinking ray from InnerSpace?
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Yup, I use the same one to be in this guys body.. thats why he looks like he's in pain.. I'm actually behind his eyes as this picture was taken :D
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Please please pleaaaaaasssseeee can we go back and see Frank Sinatra?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Can you take me back to the late 40's/early 50's and just leave me there? I feel a bit out of place here in the modern world.

Wait, can I take my xbox? And phone? And the whole entire internet?? Eh, screw it, I'm good here!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    SHOTGUN!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    SHOTGUN!

But where do you want to go?
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go march with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and see the "I have a dream" speech. I would then like to go to a USO dance in the 40's and then an Elvis Presley concert.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas: Friday, November 22, 1963, a good hour or so before 12:30 p.m. CST.
  • LavaDoll
    Options
    and I also need to go see Joy Division.

either their first show: January 25, 1978 at Pip's Disco in Manchester, or their last show: University of Birmingham's High Hall on May 2, 1980.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Can we go back and spot check some times to find out if Atlantis really existed, and also would like to see the Great Library of Alexandria and the Colossus
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I want to go dancing at a speakeasy in the mid-20's...anyone else in? Then a stop by London to hang with Virginia Woolf. Next, on to check out Papua New Guinea in the early to mid-1970's on an exploratory adventure. Next up: 1969 Woodstock to see what all those crazy hippies are up to. I would also like to meet James Baldwin in Paris and listen to him read some of Giovanni's Room...in 1962, perhaps. Next (1836-ish)...I want to travel with Darwin to Tierra del Fuego. I could go on and on with this one....
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    I want to go dancing at a speakeasy in the mid-20's...anyone else in? Then a stop by London to hang with Virginia Woolf. Next, on to check out Papua New Guinea in the early to mid-1970's on an exploratory adventure. Next up: 1969 Woodstock to see what all those crazy hippies are up to. I would also like to meet James Baldwin in Paris and listen to him read some of Giovanni's Room...in 1962, perhaps. Next (1836-ish)...I want to travel with Darwin to Tierra del Fuego. I could go on and on with this one....

I love the idea of the speakeasy! I also thought of travelling with Darwin!
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas: Friday, November 22, 1963, a good hour or so before 12:30 p.m. CST.
    Question. Knowing what you know, would you try to stop it? I would be torn on going there because I would want to stop it.
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    SHOTGUN!

But where do you want to go?

The late Jurrasic period. I want to see a living, breathing Stegosaurus!
  • LavaDoll
    Options
    Question. Knowing what you know, would you try to stop it? I would be torn on going there because I would want to stop it.
    [/quote]

It's all about the grassy knoll.

And saving Jackie from that experience.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Stardate 8130.3
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options

It's all about the grassy knoll.

And saving Jackie from that experience.
    [/quote]

Good response!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I have just stolen Doc Brown's DeLorean and it turns out to be time machine!?!!

But... don't worry, we won't get caught because I've travelled back to yesterday and swapped the time machine I stole today with the time machine from yesterday! So as I am now driving around in the time machine from yesterday and left the time machine from today in it's place, he will never know that it was stolen in the first place! :D

However this paradox could ultimately unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe (or at least the Milky Way galaxy) , but we will worry about that later.

So yeah, 'The Geek Squad' now has access to The Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future!!

HOW FRICKING AWESOME IS THAT?!?!

We can travel anywhere in time people!!!

So let's take it out for a spin! I'm driving...

bttfsmall.jpg

So where do you want to go? What shall we do?

If you run out of room in your Delorean I can help! :bigsmile:
    9030_157399421682_692971682_2671167_2643094_n.jpg