Just Joined

Options
debk3p2
debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
Hi All: Just joined this group. I've been a member of MFP for a little over a month but just joined this group. I'm 52, and trying to lose 100 pounds. I've lost about 8 so far.

Debbie

Replies

• tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie,
    You have made the right choice and welcome to the group! OoMaZOo is right, this will change your life! I have been doing this for 50 days today and I hit my 20 pound mark today! I feel so much better already and still have 114 pounds to lose, but I am confident I am going to get there! Just keep your intake under that calorie goal they gave you and you WILL lose weight! The support on here from complete strangers who have now become my friends is fantastic! I encourage you to make lots of friends and keep the ones here that are positive and motivating! I love looking at the community board and looking at the success stories with pictures. They are very motivating! I hope you will have lots of success as we go through this journey together. Another thing I would encourage you to do is to take a picture of yourself, full body, and take one every couple of weeks! I have one that I look at now in a little bit of disgust and the one I have of me now looks so much better already! I can barely wait to see what happens a month from now, 2 months from now...etc. Best wishes in your journey!!
    Kim:happy: